Sunday, February 27, 2011

Summary for this week

Monday,
I was in a bad status.
I had memorized the dictation of 《论语》, but end up forget everything. =.=||
Was I feeling too sleepy?
At night, we had SPM tuition classes. I wanted to sleep but I just failed to.><

Tuesday,
trying to sleep more last night but due to tons of homeworks, I failed to do so,
and end up with a so so status. During "社科" period, I was actually trying to sleep. ><||| but I failed to do so. So, I ended up with answering teacher questions...... @@
and finally, I had done the dictation.

Wednesday,
I had had a great experiment in physic experiment room. I felt energetic when doing the physic experiment. However, the handouts weren't easy to do. =.=|||

Thursday,
Slept many during Wednesday night and that's why I felt great on Thursday. Had a great war with math competition that day. Scored a satisfied result but not awesome.XD This is because I failed to do 25 out of 30 questions......At the same day, 2 persons had left the team B.

Friday,
had a great dictation. Had a great bio experiment too!! XD This time we dissected the pig's the prawn's eyes. Anyway, I had missed out the brain experiment...=.= And my finger hurt due to my carelessness. ><

Saturday,
my finger bleeding twice this day.
First time was during buying food and the second time was when I fell down..=.=
The first time, it's ok, I also dunno what let it bleeding. Thanks to shuenru's tissue. The second time is due to ice-cream.@@ I don't know who had his/her ice-cream dropped to the floor and it's so slippery. =.= I fell down twice...It's bleeding again...So, I had to go to the discipline department to get some medical treatment. LOL~ Anyway, had a great time in society. =D

That's all for this week.
Next week, had more and more test. Good luck, everyone! ^^


pharaoh
27/2/11
9:23a.m.

2 comments: