Sunday, January 15, 2012

FLL Food Factor 2011 Day 2


Photo of day 1.



Today is a very awesome day too!

~~~~~

I found Evolution at 9am and told them that they were going to have their competition at 10am.
So, they went to the competition field on time and manage to run their robot wisely.
They scored a pretty marks for robot I think. :D

Unfortunately, I forgot to use a camera to take the photos with their robot!! >< Never mind, I think they would share it on Facebook. ^^

~~~~~

After supporting Evolution at 10am, I found my school team, Wissenschaft. I saw them playing around and keep giving out their cards. I think it was a fun day for them, wasn't it?

So, we practiced lion dance.




Me with Ji Hong.


Mr Hong with Ji Hong


Ji Hong was on the air!! Felicia was playing diabolo too!

Played diabolo, waved flag, etc... ^^

11a.m. Their robot performance competition start! Although their performance isn't very good, it's a nice try!



The operator: Yi Sheng + Gee Ann.


Supporters performed diabolo on the stage to support our team! ^^
Supporters: Witrian and Eddy.



After the robot performance, it is time for playing!


Discovered this at the back stage.



Help Blitzer in cheering. ^^

And many more!
Witrian and Eddy went on the stage to perform diabolo while the other team performed Yoyo!

Then, we went for a lunch time. ^^

When we back to the multi-purpose hall(which we call MPH),
someone went to rest, someone read books, someone went for social!
Unfortunately, I had no photos at this moment. ><

Closing ceremony started.
Witrian and Eddy went on stage for the begin performance for FLL closing ceremony.




That's why our Witrian became famous. Right after his performance, someone found him to ask him to perform for them!



Witrian and Eddy were discussing with two girls who asked for their help.


The host sang and played guitar too!


After many teams' and our host's performance...


Someone gave a speech.^^

Then, it's time for giving prizes!

We are all very nervous for the results.
Best robot design? No.
.....
Best research? Team no40, Wissenschaft!
Team members were quite down actually, that's why they remained silent when they heard the result.
I was quite disappointed too.


As you guys can see, they were just smiling...

I heard that every team could only have one prize. So, when I heard this result, I thought Evolution may get the best project award.....

However......

Host: Team 40 again!

I heard a loud joy from Wissenschaft team member, whereas I stunned there. It was unbelievable! What? Our team got two prizes in a row?!




Ok. This is what I called... Joy.

The Wissenschaft team became very happy and kept on taking photos then.


As a conclusion, we got best project award and research award.

However, I was still feeling nervous.
Why? I was wondering what was Evolution's prize?
Would it be championship award?

......




Guess it. ^^
Look at their joyful face. Hehe.
So, I guess you guys have known the result.
They got the 3rd place in the championship award!! :D

** So, I am thinking, wow, both team that link to me got a very outstanding result!



Bintulu Hawks got the second prize in the championship award.


And.. This is the champion!


Oh yes, he is absolutely friendly! :D


Then, wissenschaft also had a photo with the light warriors. ^^
Although the light warriors din get a prize, I think some of them really had a lot of fun! :D
Such as Eddy who performed with Witrian...


Shake hand with judges, host and official workers...



Then, Wissenschaft took a photo with Evolution!! XD

Of course, later I took a photo with Evolution too! Haha. However, I don't have the photo right now. ><


Took a photo with a judge.^^

Then, photos of people from Hin Hua High School:





Photos for the prizes:











Our dearest teacher, Mr Ng, who is the founder of Wissenschaft at the same time, coach for Wissenschaft. He was glad with the prizes!! ^^


Mr Hong, our dearest teacher + coack for wissenschaft, were also very happy of Wissenschaft success..


Teachers + Volunteers from Hin Hua.


Volunteers from Hin Hua.


Farewell photo with Evolution.


We even took photo on the stage!

Yi Sheng with prizes and Witrian with the word "FUN".



Me + Wai Keong + Witrian + Ji Hong


Jia Yun + Yi Sin

At last, I had a photo with Mr Hong.

Me + Mr Hong.

The end of FLL Food Factor 2011 in Malaysia!
~~~~~

p/s:
Please support for Wissenschaft, Evolution, The Light Warriors, Precision Phoenix by pressing like and share if possible. ^^


pharaoh
15/1/12
11:38p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment