Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Holiday

The time goes too fast, everything has gone too fast.

Holiday is going to end soon.
Today is 8 of June 2011(Wednesday), means that the school will be reopened in 5 days!

In this holiday, the most meaningful that I had done should be going to the science camp.
I had learned a lot in the camp just like what I mentioned in my last post.

After the science camp, I had to stay at home and prepare for SPM.
However, I sicked and felt headache for some days. Until now, I still haven't fully recovered yet but I feel a lot better.

Besides preparing for SPM, I prepared for the math competition too.
I have touched the SPM syllabus add math and I have learned it, but I am not sure whether I can use them wisely or not.
So, I went to do Euclid. Euclid is much more harder but it is much more interesting. I am addicted to doing it. =.=||
Anyway, I have received the OMK pass year question. I am doing it now. =D

What happened to my hope cup? Compared to OMK, I much more interested in doing OMK. =.=||
So... Haiz...

Good luck everyone. =D
Take care if you are a patient too! ^^


pharaoh
8 June 2011
2:29p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment